we started out with a birthday breakfast with the poytress clan - none other than pancakes of course. i bought blueberries especially for him cuz he once upon a time loved them, but i guess 2 year olds aren't so into blueberries cuz all he wanted was syrup, so that's what he got!
he got a special bday package in the mail from the tolman clan in edmonton, and it was a great way to wake up from a nap. he drove that firetruck all around the house! thanks grandma and grandpa tolman and aunt alaina :)
we also decided to do a birthday party this year too. december 11th fell on a saturday, so we had to take advantage. we invited some friends over, and dust was in charge of games, and i was in charge of cupcakes and pizza, and it was a success! first, pin the basketball on the hoop. it was super cute, and even steve took a turn!
they played some basketball in beckam's room after that, and then it was present/pizza/cupcake time! the kids gobbled up their food while watching toy story. beckam LOVED all of his presents and even managed to eat the cupcake with dirty hands. it was super fun and laid back, and beckam even managed to conquer the fact that he's now 2, not 1 :)
my happy 2 year old is my whole world along with my other 2 boys. he's so much fun to be around and is constantly amazing me with how fast he learns and how much he's growing up. he's working on potty training himself right now and is finally bottle and soother free. he loves his big boy bed and loves singing songs and dancing and reading. his smile lights up my day and erases frustration more easily than anything else. he is my beckam boo, and it's so hard to believe that he's 2! i'm so proud to be his mama and can't wait for another year with my mr. magoo! happy birthday to you bubba :)


4 comments:
I always love reading about your Christmas baby, since it's something we have in common. But I ESPECIALLY love reading about his BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday Beckam! Looks like he had a great day! My favourite is the picture of him with his "2" pancake...holding up "4" fingers. Ha, cute!
shocking I know. I'm actually reading a blog. it's been months. lol
I love this post! I love little Becks!!
can't believe that last picture was so long ago...feels like just yesterday.
love you!
So sweet! I can't believe he's already 2!
Happy Birthday, little man!
That picture of the two of you is beautiful. tell me you have it framed and on a wall somewhere.
Post a Comment