Thursday, June 3, 2010

just nothingness

i like to stay up today on the goings on around these parts, but this post really doesn't have a theme or any rhyme or reason, so just enjoy the pics and stories i guess :) here's a little family hide n seek time, and lace walked in on us so we got a picture!

 

 

i'm so proud of my running husband these days! he's signed up for a 1/2 marathon in october and is busy training away. he runs rain or shine (mostly rain around here lately), and he's just doing so good at staying motivated and consistent despite lots of other things to do. good work friend :) love you!

 

here's our little nursery boy with his 1st church picture! i know it's not the greatest picture, but he looked so handsome and was so proud of his picture :) he's not really into the whole me leaving thing yet, but we're working on it!

 
Posted by Picasa

this was a little treat that we found in our bbq the other day. always fun to find that your home is the home of so many other critters too!

 
Posted by Picasa

i think beck's has a little ocd going on. he loves lining things up and putting them away just so, and even though i'm not sure what it will hold for his future, it's pretty cute for now!

 

 

 

too bad he doesn't line up these magnets on the fridge where they're supposed to go, but i was in the bathroom so he was too! love my little ocd man :)

8 comments:

Ash said...

So adorable! little Becks is growin' up! He looks so big in his church shirt and tie!

Gillett Family said...

OH sure...I'd call it a Hid-n-seek game too! ;) j/k
Cute pic's and way to go Dust! Being a wild crazy runner :D

Mandy said...

Tanner use to do the exact same thing with cars! He still does sometimes. It must be a boy things...lol We always take pictures of Tanner when he's in a cute Sunday outfit (like a shirt/tie). They look so grown up.

Maybe I'm not so smart, but what is that thing on your BBQ?

Jacklyn said...

The first time I picked Luke up from Nursery and he handed me this little craft that he had made without me I about died, I kept it and I still have it hahah I love those first moments with your first!

Valerie said...

I am so glad that Becks is joining us in nursery, he is such a QT, I just love him! I am happy that he liked his little picture too!.

We missed him on Sunday, hope he is feeling better. :) Have a nice break.

Amy said...

Porter went through the whole lining things up phase. Mostly it was his cars & trucks. I thought it was the cutest thing, Jeff got a little worried :) But he doesn't really do it anymore and he unfortunately isn't as meticulous about putting his toys away anymore and how everything has a certain place. It's sad that they grow out of that very organized phase :(

Marie said...

He is SO handsome in his church duds!

Love the hide-and-seek picture!

How goes pregnancy #2?

melissa said...

haha! Jonas started lining things up at his age and still does it. He now color codes when he lines them up too. I think it must be normal, but what do I know?? I'm just an aunt who thinks everything is cute! I can't believe how cute and big he's getting!